Pages

Tuesday, 6 February 2007

It's official!!!

We've been waiting for some time to tell you, but now we can.

WE"RE HAVING A BABY!!!

Kylie is about 13 weeks pregnant and we're expecting a son or daughter to be added to our family in late August 2007.

Everything is going well with the pregnancy. Kylie has been feeling very sick for a few weeks now and so we're hopeful that she's going to be coming out of the illness phase very soon.

So, it's time for a new car! We've started saving and I've been blessed with a new job that is likely to assist us greatly in acquiring one. Again we see tender mercies and divinely orchestrated timing. This new job allows more flexibility than I've had, and pays well so we can continue to pay for our home and save for a car while I'm finishing university.

We feel so blessed. Baby number 4! We're still working on names, although Kylie assures me if it's a girl her name will be Emilie. If it's a boy we're thinking of Christopher William (after his grandfathers) or Braden James (because we like it).

I'll post some ultrasound pic's soon.

No comments: